End your worries with a change fee when you make your booking / classes with us.That’s right, just change your plans whenever you need to.
How it works?
1. A change fee is the fee imposed when you change your booking to a new time or date.
2. Changes are only available up to four (4) hours before the original booking time.
3. Change Fee is applicable as per each Booking Reference.
4. This option is only applicable for contactless bookings made via www.mba101badminton.com (Guest and/or Customer Login)
5. It will be refunded & reissued in a Contactless Booking e-Voucher / Lesson Credit with a 30 days validity period to be used for your next booking. It will only be emailed to the registered email address of the original booking.
6. If the new booking is at a higher rate than that of the canceled booking, the difference shall be paid via the payment portal in the booking system
7. The change is not confirmed until we issue you a Contactless Booking e-Voucher.
8. Click on the Fees & Charges button below, select Change Fee then click add to Cart. In the cart, there is column at the bottom of page for Special instructions for seller. Kindly indicate your booking details, otherwise it will be automatically rejected. You may copy & paste the details from your confirmation booking email